How to Edit PowerPoint Slide Colors
Do you ever feel frustrated when you switch the design of a slide to a different theme, only to find that the colors become strange and inconsistent? This happens because the original colors of your slide don't match the main theme colors of your presentation.
Now, are you seriously going to manually check the color of each item, individually? I don't think that's a wise approach, but fortunately, we have a great solution:
• Hit Q on your keyboard. The auxi add-in will automatically change all your slide colors into theme colors.
• You can also use the Smart Bar to find Fix Slide Colors.
⤷ Now you can be confident that your slide colors follow the theme without the need for manual verification.
Fix Slide Colors
Brand colors play a crucial role in PowerPoint presentations as they contribute to the overall brand identity and recognition. Consistently using the right colors helps establish a strong visual connection with the audience, reinforcing brand association and professionalism. However, achieving color consistency throughout a presentation can be a time-consuming process. Ensuring that every element, from backgrounds to text and graphics, aligns with the brand's designated color palette requires meticulous attention to detail. This is why, auxi provides helpful color editing features that ensure you have a cohesive and visually appealing presentation that effectively communicates the brand's essence.
Editing slide colors in PowerPoint can be a time-consuming process. From navigating through menus to locate the color settings, to modifying the color scheme for each individual element, and fine-tuning the colors for visual appeal, it can require significant effort!
Here’s a smarter way to edit colors of any slide content:
• Look up Edit Colors through the Smart Bar. Select “Current Slide”, then choose the color you want to change, then right click on the new color you want to replace it with. You can also choose the new color through writing its color code.
• You can choose to edit font colors, outline colors, or fill colors.
⤷ How much did it take? 10 seconds? You’re welcome.
Edit Colors of a Slide
Editing the colors of a slide range in PowerPoint involves selecting and modifying the color scheme for a specific range of slides, which can be tedious if there are numerous slides involved. Each slide within the range needs to be individually assessed and adjusted, which requires navigating through the presentation and making the necessary color changes.
To get rid of this time-consuming process,
• Look up Edit Colors through the Smart Bar. Select the slide range you want to make changes to, then choose the colors you want to change and replace them with new ones.
⤷ Well, that was fast. ⚡️
Edit Colors of a Slide Range
If there is a need to change the overall theme or layout of the presentation, the process may need to be repeated for each slide. Overall, ensuring consistent and aesthetically pleasing slide colors in PowerPoint can be a labor-intensive task that demands attention to detail and patience! This is why we built a special feature that ensures consistent color changes for the whole PPT presentation at once!
• Look up Edit Colors through the Smart Bar. Select “All Slides”, then choose the colors you want to change and replace them with new ones.
⤷ Can this be any faster? I think not!
Edit Colors of All Presentation
To know which shapes have which color properties, you can select the color code you want, and check the “see which shapes have the selected color properties” box which will in turn select all the shapes with the chosen color.