PowerPoint Basics Refurbished Into Quick Shortcuts
Select items. Home. Arrange. Align. Distribute Horizontally. This is how horizontal distribution looks like on PPT. And to say the least, that’s not cool. At all.
So if you like keyboard shortcuts, check this out!
• You have a set of columns. Have the first and last columns on the two extremities you want, then select all the columns and choose “Distribute Horizontally” through the Smart Bar or the auxi tab.
• You can also use the keyboard shortcut for this by pressing on D + H.
⤷ This helps you keep your columns equally distant from each other.
In your PowerPoint presentation, each slide has a various number of items, be it pictures, textboxes, or any other shapes. The most commands you’ll end up using to make each slide look presentable are the distribution commands. Luckily, auxi has refurbished these PPT basic commands and made them user friendly!
I believe we agreed not to waste time on distributions, so here’s the deal of a vertical one:
• You have a set of rows. Have the first and last rows on the two extremities you want, then select all the rows and choose “Distribute Vertically” through the Smart Bar or the auxi tab.
• You can also use the keyboard shortcut for this by pressing on D + V.
⤷ Now your rows are equally distant from each other.
Now if you wanted your items to be distributed vertically on the whole slide, use this:
• Select your items and Distribute Vertically On Slide through the Smart Bar.
⤷ This helps rows stay comfortable and feeling well.
Distribute Vertically On Slide
To distribute items horizontally on all the width of your slide, use this:
• Select your items and Distribute Horizontally On Slide through the Smart Bar.
⤷ Now everyone’s comfy in their right place.
Distribute Horizontally On Slide
Sometimes you have many items all over your slide, and distributing them horizontally or vertically would make them overlap! In such a case, use this feature to fit in your items without your slide looking crammed.
• Select your items and Distribute Horizontally/Vertically Without Overlapping through the Smart Bar.
⤷ Let your slide breathe.